THE GLOBE

Montgomery College - Germantown Student Newspaper

THE GLOBE

THE GLOBE

Welcome to The Globe

Written by Ashley C Neyra

Art by Jasson Delcid

The Globe is back bigger than ever! 

The Globe is the Montgomery College student-run newspaper at the Germantown campus. We are focused on bringing, not only news on campus but photography, video content, creative writers, artists and so much more the students of MC have to offer.

The Globe is under a new board of leaders; Ashley Neyra as Editor chief and Felipe Beltran as Co-editor. Who will be working alongside Kyle Poudyal and Jason Delcid as our media directors. 

(More information about our board coming in a future article.) 

For this year we are focused on expanding The Globe and sharing the beauty of Journalism and media to Montgomery College students. We are closely working with Professor Micheal Tropin who has been in the journalism industry for over 20+ years. We are fortunate to have Professor Tropin as our sponsor of The Globe. 

Not only will we have his support but our own peers. We have people on the board who are running their own photography businesses, podcast channels and so much more. 

We are always looking for people to join us and be part of our team. We are looking for writers of all types, photographers, videographers, artists, and podcasters. Although if you’re thinking of a new media you would like to explore we always welcome new ideas! 

We meet on Friday from 12:30-1:30 pm in SA room 302. If you can’t make it to our meeting you are still more than welcome to work with us and we can make accommodations to get you all caught up. For more information or questions contact, Ashley Neyra or Professor Tropin: at [email protected] or [email protected]

We hope to meet you soon!